It's never been easier to be elegant with the Armand buffet. Crafted of pine and poplar solids with cathedral hickory veneers, this piece features an antique brownstone finish with antique pewter knob hardware with a diamond shaped back plate. This buffet has four doors with overlays and chamfered pilasters to create a soft appeal, flowing into block feet. Behind the doors there are adjustable shelves and two full extension pull out drawers that are felt lined and feature a silverware tray. Inspired by a 17th century French antique, the Armand buffet would make a great addition to any home.
Dimensions: W64 x D18 x H40
Weight: 195 lbs.
- Wood: Pine and Polar Solids and Cathedral Hickory Veneers
- Finish: Antique Brownstone Finish
- Dimensions: W64 x D18 x H40
- Box Dimensions: W67 x D21 x H42
- Weight: 195 lbs.
- Cubes: 32.86
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- English Dovetail & Boxed Drawer Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- One Adjustable Shelf Behind Each Door
- One Drawer Behind Each Door
- Antique Pewter Knob w/ Diamond Shaped Back Plate
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.